Registration for the 2013 academic year will take place from Sunday, January 27, 2013 to February 8, 2013. Registration forms will be available in the school office. There will be an Open House at the school on Sunday, January 27, from 11:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. Parents of prospective kindergarten students are also invited to a Kindergarten Tea on Thursday, January 16, at 10 a.m. in the school conference room. Tours of the school are on the first Thursday of each month at 11 a.m. Please call the school for an appointment. (School Tour Schedule)
Please review the guidelines below:
A prospective student MUST have:
1. Completed Application
2. Baptismal certificate or verification
3. First Communion certificate or verification, if applicable
4. Previous report cards or progress reports
5. Testing (as assigned at St. Brendan upon receipt of completed application)
Children applying for Kindergarten must be 5 years old by September 1st.
Children applying for 1st grade must be 6 years old by September 1st.
Children applying for 2nd grade must be 7 years old by September 1st.
Students are admitted into St. Brendan School on the basis of available room and according to the following parent and student requirements:
A. Parental support of the religious instruction by regular and active participation in parish and religious practice and worship including, but not limited to :
1) Weekly attendance at Mass
2) Support of the sacramental programs (Reconciliation and Eucharist)
3) Active participation in parish activities
B. REQUIRED participation in St. Brendan Parent Service program
1) Financial support of the school by payment of fees and tuition
2) Attendance at two parent meetings sponsored by the principal
A. Evidences a Christian sttitude and conforms to school regulations in all areas
B. Completes the required course of study and related assignments according to his/her ability.